A wood-burning stove is an efficient and classic way to provide heating for your home.
But did you know that you can take it a step further and add a blower to the system to make your stove even more efficient?
Read on to learn the advantages of having a blower with your wood-burning stove and discover how easy it can be to install one.
Top 8 Best Wood Burning Stove with Blower in 2023
- For GHP Group, Monessen/Majestic, Majestic Dutchwest Windsor, CFM US Century Plate Steel Freestanding Wood Stove Fireplace.
- For the models including (not completed): MHSC Windsor Series plate stoves: WR1000L02, WR1500L02, WR2000L02, WR247001, WR244, WR270007, WR300007.
- For CFM: S244E, FW247001, S274E, FW27007, FW300007, CJW1000L02, CJW2000L02 GHP: HWS-224172MH-B , HWS-224172MH-BCA , HWS-227202 , HWS-230292 , LWS-127201-B , LWS-127201-BCA, LWS-130291-B , LWS-130291-BCA.
- Overall Blower Length with guard: 9.5 in. Height: 5.25 in. Depth 3.75 in. Blower size is 9" long and 5 1/4" tall. There are 4 holes to mount. They are 8" apart left to right, and 4 3/4" apart top to bottom. This optional variable speed blower can be mounted to the back of the stove using predrilled holes to improve heat circulation. Manual variable speed switch. 110V to 120V with 6' cord. 2800 RPMS. This blower set includes: 4 Mounting Hardware Screws and 1 Heat Gasket.
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
- This product is recommended for use with a single sink only. Do not use with a shower or multiple fixtures.
- This unit operates at 220 volts and one should not use a plug while installing. This product is hard wired
- 【Used for big buddy heater and stove】Our woodstove fan can be used either on the stove or on the buddy heater (fixed with the bracket), which is more useful. You can use it for these: picnics, barns, emergency heating, tents, workshops, winter fishing, warehouses, tailgate parties, etc.
- 【Very Sturdy】After using the bracket to fix the stove fans non electric on the Mr buddy propane heater, the wood burner fan is very stable, it even can be lifted together with the heater.
- 【Heat Powered Stove Fan】The cocoon fan powers up by converting the heat into electricity, which makes it work brilliantly even in power outage.
- 【More Efficient】Using a heat activated fan could improve fuel efficiency, which means it will use less fuel to warm the whole room in a short time.
- 【Super Quiet】The noise of this stirling engine fan is less than 25db, which ensures that your prey will not be scared away during winter fishing.
- 🔥【6 Blades heat activated fan for wood stove with Butterfly-Design】wood stove fan heat powered is composed of 6 blades, upgraded wood stove heat fan blade with curved design and the diameter increased to 164mm which can drive more air circulation when it works, warming your room within maximum efficiency. Upgrade wood fireplace fan heat powered blades are newly proofread which ensure low noise (<25 DB) when operation, never disturb even if you are sleeping or reading, giving you a peaceful atmosphere.
- 🎅【Unrivalled performance fireplace fans】Equipped with new generation pure copper generator, balanced output, wood burning stove fan is up to 200cfm, what more, 6-blade stove top fans working distance can reach 3 meters which is twice more than 3-blade pellet stove fan, with this eco fans for wood stoves, Warm air will be pushed into the room in horizontally rather than simply rises up to the ceiling or being trapped around the stove which maximizes heat distribution throughout the room.
- 🎄【Thermoelectricity Working Principle】Thermoelectric fan is a very clever device, as well as what it does with regard to distributing the heat around your home it is also self-powered, the heat powered fan has a small motor inside with two semiconductors, the bottom of the pellet stove fan gets hot from the stove and the top of the stove fans is cooler, the differential between the two drives the motor which in turn rotates the blades of the fireplace fans heat operated.
- ☃️【Dynamically balanced stove pipe fan】Wood stove fans non electric heat powered is made of anodized aluminum which will not rust and corrode in high-temperature and has a higher thermal conductivity efficiency than those steel ones. Operates automatically between 176 - 662°F with self-regulating speed, The temperature gauge included allows you to monitor the stove fan efficiency. This fan for wood stove is small in volume, perfect for all kinds of wood burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves.
- ❄️【No Running Cost Cocoon Fan】In times of energy shortage, no batteries or external power required is a great advantage of this fireplace fan non electric which means you don't need extra power to
- 【Upgraded Blades】: The upgraded stove blower with 4/5/6/8 blades provides a larger air volume that directs the warm air horizontally around your house but not directly to you. This is the most efficient way to heat a room with a stove often used in wood stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves and other stoves. ⚡⚡Notes: Shipped from USA warehouse, delivery days within 2 to 3 days.⚡⚡
- 【Overheating Protection】: The bottom of the oven fan is equipped with a built-in bimetal strip. When the maximum operating temperature is reached, the edge of the fan lifts slightly to protect the motor and thermoelectric module. Wood stove fireplace fan.
- 【Silent Operation】: The only moving part of the hob fan is the blade assembly, so the operating noise is very low and very quiet. Dissipates heat in the room and raises the temperature with low noise, improves the circulation of heating air, increases comfort and reduces wood consumption in the stove. More stable and environmentally friendly.
- 【Environmentally Friendly】: The stove fan is powered by the heat from the fireplace or wood stove, no battery or electricity is needed. The hotter the stove, the faster the fan rotates. Wood stove fireplace fan. The fan base and blades are made of wear-resistant metal material with good heat conductivity.
- 【Operating Temperature】: The recommended surface temperature is between the two, if the fan does not run in the time after reaching the temperature, please rotate the blades carefully, the temperature that the product can withstand is very high. Exceeding this temperature may damage the motor. Please test the temperature of the fireplace before purchase and be sure to monitor the temperature change during use.
- New Design 240° Rotation: Compared with most other fireplace fans, our latest wood stove fan blades can rotate 180°, you can manually adjust the angle of the fan, so that you can feel the presence of hot air at any angle, instead of other fixed angle heat powered stove fan.
- Upgrade 7 Blades Stove Fan: Different from most other wood stove fans, it’s equipped with 7 blades and made of high-quality anodized aluminum, rust-proof, heat-resistant and no batteries or electricity required. This heat powered stove fan makes hot air to flow more efficiently in winter, easy to used, saving money and effort.
- Application of Heat Powered: This wood stove fans come non electric. And the applicable temperature range of the product is 80°C - 350°C (176°F - 660°F). A built-in safety device automatically elevates the front of this thermal fan if it detects a surface temperature above 662 ℉ or 350 ℃. When it exceeds 350°, the safety device will gently lift the front of the fan part to protect the TEG and motor.
- Strong Motor But Whisper Quiet: This heat active fan equipped a strong motor but with no noise. The only moving part is the blades, so the working noise is below 32DB when the wood stove fan at top speed. This will not disturb your sleeping, homework or reading books.
- Promote Hot Air Flow: A wood stove or a fireplace is a great way to heat up any room. But sometimes, it can overheat certain areas while leaving others freezing cold. A thermoelectric fan for wood stove can help fix this issue by distributing warm air evenly throughout the room to stay warm all winter long.
In conclusion, the best wood burning stove with blower for you depends on your specific needs.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, then a smaller unit that can fit in most spaces is ideal.
If you need something larger to heat an entire room or living space and don’t mind spending extra money for quality and efficiency, then selecting a higher-end model may be the way to go.
Whichever option you choose, make sure it comes with adequate safety features such as flue pipes, fire bricks and baffled chambers so that it will function optimally without causing any potential hazards.